Tuesday, 10 February 2009

RIP

He's left us...

Just right after Chinese New Year...

I dont know what to say..

Rest In Peace san pe...

I hope you and san pe mu will have a good live over there..

Thank you for always reminding me that I have to study hard..

I will do so...

Heard from my dad that you did ask about me a couple of days before you passed on...

I'm sorry I didnt have the chance to see you...

To say Thank you to you..

For always looking out for me...

picking the best durians for me... knowing that it's my fav fruit..

Thank you San Pe..that's all I can say now...

I'm glad you have to suffer no more...

I'm a bit disappointed that I cannot even be there to see you for the last time...

I'm sorry... I hope you'll have a good life there!

Now no one will tell me... lu ai pandai pandai tak chek ar...

I'm sad very very sad...but then I know you are off to a much better place... to accompany san pe mu...

I hope that Kor Kor and Jie jie will stay strong...

Bye Bye san pe...you'll be missed...