My mom and cousin have already arrive!!
It was good the first day! but after that....gosh....
I dont know if i'll be able to adapt having them around me!
It's ok for a wee while though..but for A MONTH!!!!!! haiz...
oh well... but now I've got to face reality! and my my reality does hurt eh!
dont know what lies ahead of me...but i do hope that I'll be able to see hte light at the end of the tunnel though..
anyways...am not really happy now...glad my mom is here...but then i cannot believe my cousin is really living off my mom...
my mom..no wait..I'm PAYING for fucking everything !!! my acct is dwindling down faster than the current economic crisis!
and I'm resorting to using credit cards! my cousin has got so much money but she's not using a single penny!
and another thing of living alone is that i have my own freedom!! freedom of life if i were to say! haha
now i cant go to bed with my laptop (which i usually do) and I dont have my own bed! sobs.... never use to appreciate my own privacy! lol....
ahhhhhh...feeling much better after crapping this much! will be keeping my blog only to my close friends...
Sunday, 31 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gal, i totally get how u r feeling rite now?
when i got back from uk, i felt like suddenly my freedom was restricted. i cant to this whole day dat whole day not do this whole day. bcoz even if i dun have family in KL, i got housemates.
lol, its like all of a sudden, living alone, loneliness isnt such a bad thing after all once u get used to dat lifestyle.
haha but grass is alwiz greener on the other side, so just enjoy ur time there with ur mum. hope u have lotsa fun
You should bought your cousin one ticket to somewhere else and u and ur mum go on your own... That was u dun have to pay for her :D
Anyways... I know it's sad seeing ur hard earned money flutter away... But just think of it as doing charity... Even tho she doesn't need it...
Someday whatever good u do will come back to you... And you know you and I are so evil we need as much good karma as possible :P
Love ya!
Post a Comment